What others say:
- San Francisco Chronicle 12/23/09 – This was a HUGE 2 page spread!
- San Francisco Chronicle 08/25/09
- San Francisco Chronicle 11/15/07 – About the SF Book Release Party
- Time Out New York
- Gothamist – This one is fucking awesome!
- New York Daily News
- The Sound of Young America – Print interview
- The Sound of Young America – Sweet ass radio interview
- SF Bay Guardian
- SF Weekly
- Free Williamsburg – A pretty hilarious interview
- NY Press
- NY Press #2
- 7×7 Magazine
- Midtown Lunch
- Metromix: New York
- The L Magazine
- Yelp Interview
- SF Examiner
- Everywhere Magazine
The Tamale Lady (Virginia Ramos:)
When you’re a baby, you have your mama to take care of you, but now you have to take care of yourself. So don’t do drugs and buy Stuart’s book.
Locals and tourists alike can benefit from the words of Broke-Ass Stuart, a writer whose no BS, I-tried-it-myself approach makes his Guide to Living Cheaply in San Francisco a fun read for anyone on a budget… Stuart’s advice is both amusing and wise.
Michelle Tea, author of Rent Girl and Rose of No Man’s Land:
Broke-Ass Stuart gets under the skin of a city, unearthing all the oddball gems that make cities such excellent places for broke-ass travelers to have a fulfilling, low-rent vacation, or life.