Late for a birthday party? Wanna impress your punk-as-fuck crush? Just hate the concept of spending cash for somewhere to put your cash? Well, here’s a solution – with a bonus silver lining. OF DUCT TAPE! Duct tape is freakin’ genius. It can solve practically any problem from bondage to bookshelves. Back when I used to work at the hell-tel, during prom season I saw a kid wearing a duct tape tuxedo. It was P.I.M.P. If you want to floss some duct-tape pride, but aren’t ready to commit to a suit, start out slow with the Duct Tape Wallet. (These instructions courtesy of the Duct Tape Guys).
1) Start your base by overlapping two strips of tape, slightly larger than a dollar bill. Overlap about half an inch; trim overlapping pieces
2) Flip ‘em over and tape the opposite site, again overlapping edges by half and inch.
3) You should now have a two-sided duct tape panel of sorts. Go ahead and trim those corners at angles so you can fold them down, neatly sealing the edges.
4) Now make another sheet, slightly smaller than the first (still bigger than a bill though, yeah?). Use the top edge to seal; use the others to fasten the sheets together.
5) You should have a pocket in your wallet now. Make as many panels/pockets as you like â€“ get different colors, cut out designs or logosâ€¦.it’s duct tape. It’ll do anything.