House of Small Wonder: Still Good Even Though No Relation To Vicky
Holy snap. I’ve hit the ultimate mother lode of coffee spots. House of Small Wonder be thy name. It’s right around the corner from the Lorimer L stop in Williamsburg, and let me tell ustedes about it:
1) It’s way more convenient than Second Stop Cafe, which is on the other side of Metropolitan.
2) Their lattes are fantastic.
3) They actually are not lying when they say they have friendly baristas.
4) There’s a piano in there for chrissakes.
5) This is the best one: their baguette panini things are only FOUR AMERICAN DOLLHAIRS! One of these said baguettes are fig/apple/brie. Zomg.
6) Their quiches…ALSO four dollars and amazing.
7) Oh, their baked-on-the premises yummy muffins? TWO DOLLARS.
8 ) Though they’re not open very late, they have FREE WIFI and a crapload of space all over the place. Garth, I think that was a Haiku.
9) If you spot one of those guys handing out their flyer, you get a free coffee with the flyer! This is the one time taking a flyer will benefit you in any way.
My head is literally exploding right now. Please clean this mess up.
And please, please don’t go away, House of Small Wonder. I think I love you, despite the fact that Vicky the robot is nowhere to be found.