It’s Bike-to-Work Day in New York City!
There will be plenty of traffic in those bike lanes today and also a handful of fueling stations handing out FREE Brooklyn Roasting Company coffee, Vita Coco and breakfast from KIND and Cabot. And who do we have to thank for this? We can thank both California-based active sports accessory company, Giro, and New York’s leading advocate for safe and healthy public transit, Transportation Alternatives!
Okay, okay, you want details about the party tonight.
Tonight, Giro and Transportation Alternative have put together the Bike Home From Work Party! It’s the biggest “biking bash in Dumbo, under the arch of the Manhattan Bridge” Festivities begin at 6:30pm and it’s FREE!
Expect the following:
- Pop-up shops, like Giro’s “New Road” apparel line and the Shinola bicycle collection
- Brooklyn Brewery beer garden
- Food vendors curated by the Brooklyn Flea
- FREE food and drinks from Brooklyn Roasting Co., KIND, Cabot, Vita Coco and PopChips
- Reflective Fashion show projected onto the Manhattan Bridge
- DIY Silkscreen Station with Holstee, bike-friendly braid bar, Self-Portrait Project photo booth
- And much more!
Make sure to RSVP here for this awesome event!
Bike Home From Work Party
TONIGHT at 6:30pm
The Archway Under the Manhattan Bridge, on Water St. (between Adams and Pearl St.)
Photo Credit: bikenyc.org