Win a Pair of Tix to Oddball San Francisco History
I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’ve been doing a lot of giveaways for events at the Old Mint. That’s because FlipSide has been absolutely killing it and throwing really cool parties. This party is a fine example. It sounds fucking fantastic. To get all the info and/or buy tix to the event go here. Here’s just an overview of what’s happening at this party and below that is the entry for to win your some your own tickets. Two winners will win a pair of tickets. Good luck:
Join FlipSide and Jameson Irish Whiskey at the historic 1874 Old Mint for a night that explores the odd and fascinating history in our beloved city. Sky High in San Francisco will explore a brief history of the city’s cocktail lounges in the clouds from the world famous Top of the Mark – to several others sky rooms that are all gone. Joey the Cat will take you on a journey from Skeeball’s beginning in the early 1900’s, including our very own Playland, to its dominance on the boardwalks and arcades of America. In Illicit Urban Exploring, John Law, will be talking about the joy of getting up the (generally off-limits) bridges, churches, abandoned observation decks, national monuments, and other assorted urban structures. Infamous Crooks is the story of conmen, gambling, prostitution, polygamy, and murder.
– Historical presentations by Therese Poletti, Joey the Cat, John Law, and Paul Drexler
– Specialty cocktails by Jameson Irish Whiskey and Bruce Cost Ginger Ale
– Drinks available with $6 donation to the San Francisco Museum and Historical Society
– Docent led tours of the historic 1874 Old Mint vaults
– Photo booth by UpOutSF
– Skeeball machine available for play with prizes for top scores
– Music by the Frisky Frolics
– Food available by Big Chef Tom’s Belly Burgers, Bombzies BBQ andWing Wings
– And much more!
Super rad right? Enter to win below!