SPOILER ALERT! They all die.
Leo, Leo, Leo…where do I begin? I love me some Leonardo DiCaprio. My passion for him ignited in a little film called Romeo and Juliet, and has yet to fade. The only time I don’t want to marry him and have lots of sexy babies is during the spitting scene in Titanic. Mucus makes me gag. Anyway, I digress.
The only way to properly watch/celebrate the glory of Leo and his Titanic-sized sex appeal is to hold a Titanic Drinking Game/Fajita Night. Why fajitas? Why not? Invite your snarkiest, Leo-lovin’ pals over, and drink until the band stops playing. Take a drink when the following occurs:
Join our weekly newsletter so we can send you awesome freebies, weird events, incredible articles, and gold doubloons (note: one of these is not true).
1. Someone says 'œJack' or 'œRose'
2. Kate Winslet’s breasts make an appearance
3. Someone says 'œHeart of the Ocean'
4. The ship is eluded to being unsinkable
5. A person in the audience can repeat a line in sync with the film ('œI’m king of the world' excluded.)
Also, remember to take away the most important lessons the great film teaches us: poor people are awesome and fun, rich people are dicks, and Kate Winslet can do crazy things with her toes.
Photo from: movies.uk.msn.com, curragh-labs.org