Bill and Ted’s Lessons Learned
Last night, I had the pleasure of viewing the cinematic classic, Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure on the Big Screen. Having never lived through The Excellent Adventure at that scale, I now feel much closer to the story and the adversity and triumphs that Bill and Ted experienced.
In an attempt to summarize the wisdom I have gained, here are a few insights about the rad world of Bill S. Preston Esq., and Ted “Theodore” Logan.
1. Keanu used up all the star-launching power. Everyone else in the cast went on to work on Murder, She Wrote (and Napoleon scored a role as “Man in Bathtub” in The Truman Show).
2. One of the glowing buttons in the phone booth is the symbol for infinity. Woah.
3. “Medieval Dickweed” is my new favorite insult.
4. Air guitar will always make you feel better.
5. Bill is way smarter than Ted.
6. I really need to watch the Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey DVD, which I got for free with a pizza about ten years ago.
And remember, be excellent to each other!
Photos from: nerdfighters.ning.com, myopera.com
Howdy! My name is Katy Atchison and I'm an Associate Editor for Broke-Ass Stuart.
I want to take the time to say thank you for supporting independent news media by reading BrokeAssstuart.com. Supporting independent news sources like Broke-Ass Stuart is vital to supporting our community because it amplifies the voices of a wide variety of diverse opinions. You also help support small businesses and local artists by sharing stories from Broke-Ass Stuart.
Because you're one of our supporters, I wanted to send over a pro-tip.
Our bi-weekly newsletter is a great way to get round ups of Broke-Ass Stuart stories, learn about new businesses in The Bay Area, find out about fun local events and be first in line for giveaways.
If you’d like to get our newsletter, signup right here, it takes 5 seconds.