Bill and Ted’s Lessons Learned
Last night, I had the pleasure of viewing the cinematic classic, Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure on the Big Screen. Having never lived through The Excellent Adventure at that scale, I now feel much closer to the story and the adversity and triumphs that Bill and Ted experienced.
In an attempt to summarize the wisdom I have gained, here are a few insights about the rad world of Bill S. Preston Esq., and Ted “Theodore” Logan.
Join our weekly newsletter so we can send you awesome freebies, weird events, incredible articles, and gold doubloons (note: one of these is not true).
2. One of the glowing buttons in the phone booth is the symbol for infinity. Woah.
3. “Medieval Dickweed” is my new favorite insult.
4. Air guitar will always make you feel better.
5. Bill is way smarter than Ted.
6. I really need to watch the Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey DVD, which I got for free with a pizza about ten years ago.
And remember, be excellent to each other!