AdviceNew York

Beware the Upper West Side Grifter

Remember that story from a few years ago about the so-called Hipster Grifter in Brooklyn? I even wrote a sort of jokey thing about it. Of course places like New York and San Francisco are veritable hubs for these sort of con artist/grifter types– so much so, that I’m sad to say that recently, one of my close friends and a couple of her friends was affected by it very directly. Though I guess we can semi-laugh about it when it happens to the Asian fetish-y white guy contingent, it’s actually a very scary thing when you or your friends’ lives have been invaded by a sociopath.

I’ll try and keep the story short, though the details are pretty important just in the sense that it was all very innocuous-seeming, and there were no such “handjob with my mouth” red flag-type comments to be had. So, this person, who I’m going to go ahead and out, because she’s a fucking criminal, named Iliana Juarez (aka Iliana Parsons), was a friend of a friend from the West Coast who had recently moved out here claiming that she was getting away from an abusive relationship. My friend, being a nice, empathetic person, often invited her out with some of my other friends, which eventually developed into Iliana semi-regularly hanging out with my very close friend who we’ll call “Y”. Iliana had been described to me by “Y” as being soft-spoken and particularly polite.

The Outing

One day, Iliana invited “Y” out to an event surrounding which, Iliana uncannily INSISTED on treating my friend “Y” to drinks, appetizers, cabs, even gum, etc, on the pretense that Iliana had just missed “Y”‘s birthday. “Y” was a little taken aback by her insistence on paying for absolutely everything, and it took quite a lot for her to finally insist on paying for on cab ride. When “Y” reached for her credit card, she discovered it was gone. Iliana assured “Y” that she must have just put it somewhere “weird”, and “Y” proceeded to pay with her debit card instead. Iliana ended up crashing at her house that night, upon which time “Y” found her credit card placed in the very spot it had once been. Curious, but not a crazy thing to have happened after a drunken night out, at first glance.

The Realization

The next day, “Y” invited Iliana to join her and another friend who we’ll call “J” to lay out at Central Park. For four hours the three of them lay on a pretty large beach towel built to accommodate 2-3 people. Not once did any of them leave their purses unattended. When the three of them went their separate ways, “Y” decided to check her credit card history online. Every single purchase that Iliana insisted on paying for (even the gum) had been charged to her card, along with a few other strange hundred dollar purchases. “Y”, after pacing around the block trying to wrap her head around the whole thing, called up “J” to relay what had happened. It was then that “J” discovered that her company credit card was missing. She tore apart her office trying to find it, and looking at her credit card history online, she discovered that there had recently been several inexplicable charges from online retail stores adding up to thousands of dollars.

Both “Y” and “J” called another friend, “K”, who had been palling around with Iliana, who was most resistant to believing what happened, in that she couldn’t believe Iliana was capable of such a thing. She shortly discovered that her debit card had a few minor, yet significantly inexplicable charges.

The Outcome (for now)

“Y” and “J” agreed to file joint police reports against Iliana that resulted ultimately in her arrest. As it turns out, and as they thought all along, Iliana is a fairly seasoned con artist, possibly even having conned her way into being able to live in her UWS apartment. When the police questioned her as to why she did this to “Y”, “J”, and “K” specifically, Iliana was said to answer “I just wanted to impress them and be their friend”. That’s right, we’re dealing with a Class A piece of work, here. A fairly dangerous one.

WTF?!?!

I can only imagine what Iliana has been pulling in her lifetime, not just in New York, but on the West Coast and whatever she may have been running away from. Who knows to what lengths she would have gone had “Y” and “J” not done anything. And what if this charge doesn’t hold her in jail for very much longer? Well, I’m of the mind that, kind of like with NYPD cops that are somehow allowed to rape people, you should tell everyone you fucking know. Here is her facebook page, and I’ve posted a photo of here on this post (she’s the one on the right giving duck face). Study that shit and if you ever see her fucking face, let her know you know who the fuck she is and don’t let her get away with anything.

I wish there was something I could tell you in order to avoid knowing or dealing with these kinds of people, but the truth is that they’re probably everywhere in this city, and you’re probably never going to immediately know it. The best you can do is buy one of those metal wallet things and be unfairly skeptical of everyone you meet. The one silver lining is that for us broke asses, those con artists won’t have a whole lot of luck trying to use our pathetically limited or no-credit-available credit cards or take very much money out from our accounts with $100 in them.

Comida Corrida at Mission Favorite La Oaxaqueña

Pre-College Advice I Never Got

Anna G - Caliburg Contributor

Anna G - Caliburg Contributor

Anna G. is a Southern California native living in the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn since 2005. Anna is constantly trying to unite her love of CA sunshine and the excitement of the New York urban jungle, all the while trying to keep her unwieldy credit card debt under control, and look fabulous at brunch, no matter how un-showered and hungover.

1. June 14, 2011 at 6:02 pm

That’s fucking shitty!

2. Anonymous
    June 14, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Sociopaths are no joke. I dated one and he stole money from me, unbeknownst to me, all the time.

3. Anon
    September 1, 2011 at 10:31 am

so i know this girl because she did the same thing to me a few months ago, she worked with me and knowing my situation she stole my credit card from me and decided to go on a shopping spree, that crazy bitch i would like to know of an update of your friends cases i meet with them i just know know if they are the ones your are talking about…and the only reason why she left California is because he boyfriend found out what she did not because he was abusive to her

• Sarah SanClemente
      April 20, 2020 at 7:22 am

One quick clarification here: her boyfriend didn’t “find out” what she was doing. Her “boyfriend,” Marshall Watson, was a witting accomplice for a longtime. She just finally got desperate enough and scammed Marshall and his friends and then went on the run. Marshall helped her scam many people along the way.

4. Steve
    September 1, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Yeah i ran into this girl in LA. she ripped my friends off and skipped town. so glad she’s rotting in jail. thanks for posting this.

5. September 1, 2011 at 2:28 pm

She stole a check from my girlfriend in So. Cal & cashed it for $2500…its about time they caught her! Lil jackass.

6. Cool Guy
    September 1, 2011 at 2:29 pm

Here is the profile she used in LA before fleeing the city. I am friends with her ex-boyfriend and he was not abusive. Obviously she booked it because she was pulling the same type scams.

7. Bob jones
    September 1, 2011 at 3:27 pm

They finally got her! She burned through credit lines of 7 of my friends here in LA and then bailed when her Bf confronted her. Call the lapd because there is a case open about her in LA!

8. Anonymouse
    September 1, 2011 at 5:09 pm

yes she got me as well. broke-ass stuart, thank you for blasting this!!

9. September 1, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Here is another facebook page. She conned a friend in Cali. She has gone national with her escapade! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500580101

10. anonymous
    September 1, 2011 at 6:29 pm

I know this girl too and her game. I can confirm that she was in fact in California conning one of my good friends, and she did leave Cali b/c he found out about her scheme and reported it. West coast is glad to have this girl behind bars!

11. Anon
    September 2, 2011 at 9:31 am

as of today i don’t really know if shes in jail in NY but if there is a case opened from LA anyone can call this number 212-678-1863 ask for a dt deyante and let him know about her cases in LA and hopefully they can put so much stuff on her i want her to rot in jail for the rest of her life, she cant go around life doing this to innocent people its not right and she is so luckily i have not seen her since my incident i will break her face in

12. September 8, 2011 at 12:24 pm

The Upper West Side Grifter is not a character we ever want to encounter! It’s a shame to see someone pass themselves off as a friend then steal from you behind your back. We hope “Y” and “J” were able to recover their financial losses after the incident!

13. T-Pain
    March 3, 2012 at 11:35 pm

WOW! OMGGGG! Justice is served. I personally experienced this first hand from Iliana. I had met her and her boyfriend and she seemed like such a sweet girl. She kept saying we should meet up and catch up so I finally did. We had dinner and I had shared with her how excited I was to start my new job. She insisted that she would pay the bill and I thought it was so nice of her…little did I know that she had stolen my new company credit card during dinner and paid for dinner with it along with a little shopping spree the next morning! Obviously, this made me look really bad in front of my new boss and company, but I knew there was no time or place I could have lost it. After doing some investigating, I realized it was her and the bank as well as my new company requested that I file a police report. I am so glad she got caught!

14. M
    March 29, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Any updates on this bitch? I know she’s not in jail unfortunately.

15. KROB
    June 15, 2012 at 4:44 pm

um how is this girl not in jail? she stole from me AND my family over the course of 2 years. she is disgusting

16. Anon
    July 19, 2012 at 10:09 am

@KROB she stole from you and your family in cali or NY?

17. KROB
    September 17, 2012 at 3:58 pm

California, then came out and came to a small party at my house, before i knew any of this and stole information from everyone, credit cards, debit cards ect while people were not watching their things. she is pathetic.

18. Capt
    June 21, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Hi guys,

this is her new facebook page:

I just wanted to confirm that she is back in LA. How I know? I just got scammed by her as well as some of my close friends that I had introduced her to. She’s not in jail unfortunately and I have confirmation from all sorts of mutual friends and people close to her that have volunteered to give information to me that she’s a fake and scam artist. Careful California.. this bitch is back.

19. LA310
    June 21, 2013 at 4:28 pm

This bitch is still in LA she’s a liar don’t believe ANYTHING she’s said!! she also get buddy buddy with your friends so warn them!!!!

20. LA310
    June 21, 2013 at 5:06 pm

she can be reached at this number 347-652-7561 her email is ilianaj26@gmail.com she just scammed my friends,,

21. LA323
    June 23, 2013 at 9:21 pm

She’s DEFINITELY back in LA, just scammed my good friend. How do we nail her? She’s still trying to be buddy buddy and doesn’t know that we just found out it was her. Please email any relevant info to clairemadison323@gmail.com

22. Ehhh
    June 25, 2013 at 11:58 am

Has anyone even tried reporting her to the police or do you guys just post on here?

23. I
    August 30, 2013 at 1:27 am

She’s a fraud a thief and she has been reported to the cops and flyers have been posted in downtown la. She is living off someone else right now and she’s getting away with it all again. There’s a number you can call you report anything she’s done 877.275.5273

24. The b* she wants to mess with
    September 19, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Hi:

Hi:

I need to put Iliana Juarez Parsons on blast. @L mentioned that she was living with someone in Downtown Los Angeles during summer 2013. It was I. She stole from me, making fraudulent charges on my card. I have the proof.

Background:

During the summer of 2013, I met Iliana Juarez Parsons in my apt. gym. A nice girl staying in her friend’s apartment in my building. Became friends. Exchanged numbers and started to hang out. She never had her card to pay for meals. Always promised to get us (my boyfriend and I), and we thought no big deal. She would eventually get us food via her company’s credit card.

Over the summer, apparently Iliana Juarez Parsons got into a fight with her friend/roommate. She got kicked out of that apartment. We offered a place to stay, as along as she put up some rent. Her first payment was late. We asked what was up. She had an excuse that someone stole her wallet and cashed a check $2,400. Strange story, but she apparently filed a police report. I kept asking her, and she kept blowing it off like it was not big deal. Eventually within a few days, she got us the money. She deposited into my account via transfer.

As time went on, Iliana Juarez Parsons was easy to live with. Always helped out around the house. She even promised me a job to work with her in Vegas. Long story short with that…that job fell through. Never happened. She went to Vegas, and I did not.

Las Vegas was the starting of the end of our friendship. Iliana Juarez Parsons booked her hotel room on my credit card. I found out as my statement balance doubled. She booked her hotel room through an online/3rd. party (I.E. Hotels.com). The hotel only needs to see her ID when checking in. The card is then charged thereafter. She was living it up in Vegas on my dime. (I got the proof if anyone needs it.)

We showed Iliana Juarez Parsons the proof of the credit card bill. She denied it. She continued to lie, but my boyfriend and I called her out on her bullshit. Another long story short: The rent payment mentioned before was from her friend’s stolen checkbook. She stole his check and deposited into my account. I was the dumb ass not to check at first.

In lieu of the credit card receipt: my name was stated in the name fields, along with other names. The city and state were bullshit. The zip code was right. The 3rd party only verifies to check if my name populated in the name fields and zip code.

Reviewing the bill information, I understood that Iliana Juarez Parsons has done this before. Only a criminal knows this information.

Iliana Juarez Parsons ‘s characteristics and behavior:

• Quite
    • Sweet
    • Polite to your face
    • Talks shit about her prior “roommate (s)”
    • NEVER has her credit card on her when out with her. You are forced to make an awkward pay.
    • When she is upset, her stories are patchy. They don’t make any sense.
    • Always makes excuses

Iliana Juarez Parsons’ Lies:

• Her father is the founder of Volcom
    • She was born in Italy, and is of Brazilian mix.
    • She was a professional world surfer
    • Her biological mother and father are dead. NOT TRUE!!!
    • She owns a NYC condo
    • Drives a black Audi. Leased by her “father,” not known to her “mother.”
    • She told me that her “dead” mother’s sister adopted her.
    • Went to FIDM and Otis
    • She is always the victim. WRONG! Everyone else is the victim.
    • Most likely is not the age she says she is
    • She stated that this original blog entry started, because her ex-boyfriend’s friends were pissed with her about some personal matters. WRONG!!! She fucked with them as well. That is why there is a blog post about her to begin with. SHE IS A CON ARTIST! THIEF! LIAR!

Iliana Juarez Parsons’s truth:
    • Speaks Spanish
    • From El Salvador
    • Lives in South Gate
    • Has a Green card
    • Ripped off her poor family members AS SHE STOLE THEIR CREDIT CARD to pay for a Hawaiian trip
    • A fashion buyer
    • Always hustling to make business deals on the side, apart from her current employer’s business.

Bottom-line: Iliana Juarez Parsons is bullshit.

She lives a bullshit life that she created for herself. She scams you and herself. Like mentioned, she is a sociopath. She has stolen from many people. All these written in this blog are true.

Take cover and duck.

25. Marcelle
    September 19, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Hi:

Background:

Iliana Juarez Parsons ‘s characteristics and behavior:

• Quite
    • Sweet
    • Polite to your face
    • Talks shit about her prior “roommate (s)”
    • When she is upset, her stories are patchy. They don’t make any sense.
    • Always makes excuses

Iliana Juarez Parsons’ Lies:

• Her father is the founder of Volcom
    • She was born in Italy, and is of Brazilian mix.
    • She was a professional world surfer
    • Her biological mother and father are dead. NOT TRUE!!!
    • She owns a NYC condo
    • Drives a black Audi. Leased by her “father,” not known to her “mother.”
    • She told me that her “dead” mother’s sister adopted her.
    • Went to FIDM and Otis
    • She is always the victim. WRONG! Everyone else is the victim.
    • Most likely is not the age she says she is

Iliana Juarez Parsons’s truth:
    • Speaks Spanish
    • From El Salvador
    • Lives in South Gate
    • Has a Green card
    • A fashion buyer

Bottom-line: Iliana Juarez Parsons is bullshit.

Take cover and duck.

• Heather
      April 8, 2015 at 12:24 pm

I am Iliana’s newest victim and am reaching out everyone on here – please email me at karma4iliana@gmail.com and I will respond with my phone #. I am trying to gather police report information and want to get this bitch asap. Please help.

Thanks,
      Heather

26. Update?
    October 10, 2013 at 5:23 pm

any update on this bitch? will she finally go to jail?

27. kim
    October 16, 2013 at 10:17 am

She has been back paling around in San Clemente lately though i don’t know how she can show her face here or in la.

She stole from me and my family when she was kicked out of her aunt & uncles house for i assume stealing from them. She was put up by my family who loaned her money and helped her with rides while she waited for her “dad” to buy her a car. She even had the audacity to tell me she had a baby and gave it up got adoption & he was living in San Diego so she needed top stay with me aka steal from me. My parents gave her the boot in 2009 & , she made sure to steal & pawn my grandmas pearls on her way out.

Beware of this crazy bitch. Don’t fall for her niceness, she probably just yanked your credit card.

• Heather
      April 8, 2015 at 12:23 pm

I am Iliana’s newest victim and am reaching out everyone on here – please email me at karma4iliana@gmail.com and I will respond with my phone #. I am trying to gather police report information and want to get this bitch. Please help.

Thanks,
      Heather

28. Anon
    October 24, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Has there been update on this girl? Has she been arrested? She has stolen from me and my friends int he past. We fell victim to her and even felt sorry for the girl.
    I had heard that she went to Vegas and she’s opened up her own business in the fashion industry so I’ll make sure that my friends in that industry know about her. I know that she reads this blog too. She’s STILL sleeping with some guy she use to work for and he’s very well aware that she has screwed over his friends. (Those two belong together until she fucks him over, financially and professionally)

She’s given us stories like:
    Her real parents died when she was 9 (they’re still alive)
    She was having an affair with her dad that owns Volcom that’s why her aunt hates her
    She grew up with everyone that was on the Hills and was friends with them. (We have never met one of her friends)
    She had an abusive boyfriend (whom I met as of recent and he’s a real nice guy that she screwed over tens of thousands of dollars)
    Her roommate ruined her car and was waiting for her dad to help her get a new one
    She’s German, Brazillian, French and something else. (She’s El Salvadorean)
    She speaks spanish although she pretends that she doesn’t understand it.
    She “dated” celebrities but won’t mention their name
    She has multiple emails, multiple facebook profiles and twitter

I really do hope that she goes to jail AGAIN! Or someone goes forward and turns her in or presses charges. I’m sure she’ll get what’s coming to her soon. There’s going to be that one person that she’ll screw over and that’s when karma will get her ass… I hope that’s real real soon

• Heather
      April 8, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Please help.

Thanks,
      Heather

29. Mackenzie
    January 13, 2014 at 11:24 am

To start off, Iliana was staying with me in downtown la. Then, she moved in with Marcelle who posted before I did.

It’s a long story so I’ll try to make it short:

I met Iliana in February 2013 at an internship. I get a call in June from her saying she needed a place to crash for two days. Well, two days turned into two months. Being that I was in the middle of a break up & moving to another place, I wasn’t really paying attention to the shit she was doing. The reason behind her being “homeless” was the following:
    -her roommates kicked her out (which were supposedly two girls we worked with)
    -one of those roommates was an immigrant from Russia who record her car
    -her “dad” is going to help her get a new one

She then said she was going to move out with the money in her savings which she gets from Renting we NY condo out.
    (This “couple” is also taking care of her cat named “Whisky”)

Well, on the second day of her staying with me, there was fraud on my card for thai food. Guess what? She “bought” is thai food the previous day. I found it weird but didn’t accuse her bc I thought I had my card w. Me the entire time. Wrong.

As I was moving out, she got to meet my new roommates and friends. Slowly EVERYONE started to have fraud. Mostly for food & gift cards. Didn’t think any of it could of been her.

I would always encourage her to look for a new place & she kept bullshitting on what places she found, who she talked to, & where she was moving to. Never happened.

Finally, after two months of her just crashing on our couch, I told her to get out. By this time, she already met Marcelle, who lives in my building. So, she moved in with her. But as far as I knew, she “found a place.”

So I was like cool, she’s out… Every other day, my roommates kept seeing her in the building. There were times I’d bump into her and marcelle & Iliana would run just to avoid me. That’s when I figured she was a liar and she still lived in the building. Throughout this time, Iliana had a pair of my shoes that I kept telling ER to give back & she would ignore me then ask me when I’m working…

So I thought this was all fucking weird so I decided to call my old boss (where Iliana and I met) I asked him what’s the deal with this crazy girl & that’s when he told me about this blog.

That’s when everything made sense. The fraud, the missing jewelry, the missing iPod- it all made sense.

After putting everything together, I found out she had made copies of my keys and would text me to figure out when I wasn’t home so she can go in my apartment and steal my things.

I didn’t have marcelles number & didn’t know what apartment she lived in so the best thing I could of done was go to police, filed a report, and made posters w her face.

After a week of knowing and not being able to do anything about it, I ran into her and took matters into my own hands. I kicked her ass. It was pretty brutal.

Not sayings that’s what I wanted to happen but it happened. When the police arrived, marcelle showed up too but didn’t know why I did it. To marcelle, I was the bad guy. But when I tuned myself in, I was able to tell marcelle to not trust her & to google her. I was taken by the cops but hey, marcelle found out who she really was that night.

Iliana tried to press charges but couldn’t bc little did we know, she’s here on an expired visa.

So if you’re a victim, make a police report and catch her in the act. Bc I have proof but in order for her to get what she deserves. You can only add on to the report.

We all believe in karma- an ass kicking is what she deserves and I’m not ashamed that I was the one who gave it to her. She was around my family, friends & slept right next to me on my bed. She’s still at it & I’m sure someone will do more than an ass kicking next time. & I won’t feel bad when I see we know the news.

& Iliana, if you’re reading this- you’re going to get deported soon or maybe worst. Get help while you can or stop hurting good people.

• Heather
      April 8, 2015 at 12:23 pm

I am Iliana’s newest victim and am reaching out everyone on here – please email me karma4iliana@gmail.com and I will respond with my phone #. I am trying to gather police report information and want to get this bitch. Please help.

Heather

30. Victim
    March 20, 2014 at 1:39 pm

So excited to hear she got her ass beat!! What the fuck is it going to take for this CUNT to be put in Jail for life?
    The police reports on her must be a mile long now!

• Heather
      April 8, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Thanks,
      Heather

31. SmartUp
    August 11, 2014 at 5:24 pm

I had known Iliana for a very long time. We went to high school together and knew her family in san clemente quite well. I am shocked at how many other people she has scammed and how much she has spiraled out of control and how she has become a highly skilled con artist. It is hard to believe she is even the same person. After 10 years of friendship (which is when I discovered her stealing), she had always lied. But I figured these were ‘white lies’ and she probably told them out of her personal insecurities. Back in college, we had not hung out for a while, so she took a train ride to for the weekend. Later I found out she had used my debit card to pay for this ‘surprise trip’ train ride and stole checks from me to pay for her rent. In the end, she stole nearly 2200 dollars from me. I didn’t even find out until a few months later. I was in total shock. If she was willing to do this to me-how much more has she taken from innocent people?

If Iliana is not already behind bars, I really hope that she gets professional help soon, and join the rest of world, and those victims who have posted here-who work hard for their money. Otherwise it will be a long and unhappy life without real friends. She will die in jail, lonely, with no one to show her compassion.

Also-Anna G. you are incredible. Thank you for posting this online, and helping others discover her evil nature.

• Marcelle
      March 18, 2015 at 4:08 pm

I saw Iliana Juarez Parsons downtown la at the new H&M. She looked like she just pooped her pants when she saw me, and peaced the f out. This was 7 months ago. I heard (not confirmed) that she was under suspicion from the police.

Smartup:

Sorry to hear about your encounter. I can see that you are a caring and empathic person.

I know she does read these posts. It sucks that she will never change, and most likely never will. If mentally unstable or just a fucking crazy, greedy, and narcissistic cunt, justice will come to her one day.

Keep on updating if at best!

• Heather
      April 8, 2015 at 12:12 pm

THANK YOU!
      Heather

32. Heather
    April 8, 2015 at 11:48 am

I want everyone to know that she is STILL at it. If only I would have seen this blog sooner I could of avoided the nightmare that is Iliana. I didn’t google her until after I realized she was stealing from me and then I found this. I was roommates with her boyfriend/fiance in LA. Iliana moved in officially a couple months after I did. I befriended her – she loved me like a “sister”. BS – she STOLE my information, opened 2 credit cards in my name without my knowledge, maxed them out and then intercepted my mail for 6 months before I found out the accounts existed. Meanwhile smiling in my face every day, doing kind things for me, helping take care of my dog, etc. Obviously I no longer live with that sociopath – I got the fuck away from her. I filed a police report – but she is still out there. I will be going through all of these comments to see if we can unite and get this girl locked up (again) or deported (even better). Feel free to reach out to me as well: Karma4Iliana@gmail.com. I would hope to get as many outstanding Police Report #’s together so that we can bring them to the police at the same time.
    I have uploaded more recent pics. Always hiding under her long hair and baggy clothes.
    Oh and Iliana – I know you are reading this. You know I am professional, intelligent, motivated, and I get shit done. I can’t tell you enough – Orange is the New Black, bitch. Wait for it…

• JP
      October 6, 2015 at 11:51 am

sorry this happened to you. my friend saw her dtla sometime last year and avoided my friend like the plague. have you heard anything new or are there any udpates?

ps..
      did you know she was in jail in NY for a year a few years back. i guess that’s where she met her russian friend that she told us it was her old roommate that wrecked her audi and that’s why she doesn’t have a car.

• Lynae Cook
        October 30, 2015 at 12:56 am

this breaks my heart. she & i were good friends & i loved her like a sister. i hope she gets help.

33. Sarah SanClemente
    April 20, 2020 at 7:22 am

Wanted to notify everyone on this thread that Iliana Juarez, also known as Iliana Parsons, now goes by Iliana Anderson, and she’s kicking around Ladera Ranch, CA these days. She married a poor shmuck named Seth Anderson and works at LKWID, tie dying company. Ladera Ranch mommies, beware! Iliana does not want to befriend you, she wants to steal from you and your family.

So sorry to hear all these folks on this thread had had interactions with Iliana. She’s stolen thousands of dollars from my family, and I’ve got Facebook message threads going back a decade proving that she’s done the same to dozens of her friends from high school in San Clemente, her time at FIDM in LA (if she was even enrolled) and to folks around LA, Chicago and New York.

At times, I think she’s a monster. But the sentiment shared by pretty much all of our mutual friends from high school and college is that she’s a sad nobody, who tricks people into caring about her and has never had a real relationship in her life.Her poor husband and in laws. What a nightmare addition to a family…

• Kim Peischel
      April 20, 2020 at 7:24 am

Wow not surprised at all she’s conned her way into getting married. I saw her at Target in San Clemente and she dodged me so quickly. She has some serious balls to be back in this area.