For Nerds, By Nerds
You know you are a real nerd when you have nothing else to do tonight but go watch a movie about nerds – and then proceed to drink a sip of your beer every time you hear the word “nerd” in the movie…
Sounds kind of perfect, right?
Tonight at CS:SF (Cinema Speakeasy San Francisco) you are invited to join in for the Revenge of the Nerds Drink-a-Long at GAFFTA (Gray Area Foundation For The Arts) at 7:30 pm. The screening is only $5 at the door. For those of you who are willing to dress up as a nerd (which should be easy for all of you hipsters out there) you will get a FREE raffle ticket to win a – get this – a lifetime supply of pocket protectors and white tape for your black-rimmed-glasses! Well, not exactly – but hopefully you can at least score a free beer or something…
Join our weekly newsletter so we can send you awesome freebies, weird events, incredible articles, and gold doubloons (note: one of these is not true).
Follow these simple rules to get the most out of your nerdy evening:
– Every time someone says “nerd”, yell NERD at the top of your lungs and DRINK!
– Every time you hear a nerdy laugh: DRINK!
– Whenever an Alpha Beta comes on the scene: BOO! And DRINK!
– Whenever a nerd gets lucky or wins something: CHEER! And DRINK!
– Sing-a-long to the talent show song, and get it word-for-word: get a FREE RAFFLE TICKET!
– Annoy the person next to you trying to sing-a-long to the talent show song: buy her a beer! Then cheers and DRINK!