Celebrate Muni Diaries’ 4th Birthday with FREE Magaritas
Oh Muni…you strange and fickle mistress. Though I’ll never understand you, I need you in my life, and I ride the shit out of you. I’m pretty sure most San Franciscans feel the same way which is exactly why Muni Diaries has been so awesome for the past 4 years. And to celebrate this awesomeness, they are having a big, kick-ass party with FREE margaritas from El Jimador. Unlike other events thrown by Muni Diaries, there will not be any readings or storytelling happening. this time it’s strictly a party
Here’s a list (copied from the Muni Diaries post) about the wonderful things that will be taking place at this party:
* Free El Jimador margaritas while supplies last!
* Jam to 90s hip hop courtesy of DJ SMA of DEBASER.
* Look sharp and hop into the Orange Photography photo booth.
* Munch on free 4505 Meats chicharrones while supplies last.
* Enter to win prizes from Good Vibrations and Timbuk2
* The Chairman Bao truck will be right outside of the Make-Out Room!
Join our weekly newsletter so we can send you awesome freebies, weird events, incredible articles, and gold doubloons (note: one of these is not true).
You can get all the info right here. Have a margarita for me!
Muni Diaries 4th Birthday
6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
3225 22nd St btw Valencia and Mission