$10 Flat Rate Rides with FlyWheel for NYE + Win a Go Pro Camera
This post is sponsored by the fine folks at Flywheel. Wanna sponsor a post or advertise on the site? Email me at info@BrokeAssStuart.com.
The rad folks over at Flywheel are doing a brilliant promotion tonight. While all those other companies will be kicking you in your pubic region all night with stupid surge pricing, Flywheel is celebrating New Years eve with #SurgeFreeNYE. This means that all rides within SF will be charged a flat rate of $10 (rides exceeding $50 will be charged the metered balance). So not only will be you getting around safely you’ll also be doing so for hella cheap!
After realizing how awesome they were the Flywheelies (I think I just made up that name) thought they’d even one up themselves by giving away GoPro cameras for 5 lucky users! How does one win such a magnificent prize? I’m so glad you asked.
Here’s how to win:
* Be a registered Flywheel user and
* Record a short selfie-video or snap a selfie and use that #SurgeFreeNYE hashtag to tell us how you’re celebrating and
* Share by liking Flywheel on Facebook and tagging us in your post or
* Following @FlywheelNow on Twitter and sending us a tweet
* Every selfie you share is good for an entry into the drawing to win a GoPro
* Entries must be posted between 12/31/14 at noon and 1/1/15 at 3am to be eligible
* Winners will be selected at random and notified on Monday, 1/5/15 by 5pm
* No purchase necessary! Official rules here.
And just in case you don’t know what a selfie looks like (????) below is Flywheel’s CEO Rakesh Mathur’s taking one of himself. Now go out there, have fun, be safe, and take really ridiculous photos of yourselves.