LepreCon: 2012 St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl in the TL
The Bay's best newsletter for underground events & news
Excited for St. Patty’s Day this year? Why not get started early? There are a few pub crawls to start off the weekend with already on Friday. That means you could be drinking green beers for over 24 hours! Yeahhhhh!
A lot of the block parties and pub crawls take place in the Financial District or in SOMA. If you are looking for a less douchey crowd, why not meet up in the Tenderloin for the LepreCon: 2012 St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl? Sounds pretty amazing and there will be a fun crowd to drink with. All that glitters is not exactly gold in the TL, but there will be rainbows along the way in some of the best dive bars in town!
Check out the schedule here and be sure to wear green!
LepreCon: 2012 St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl in the Tenderloin
- 630pm Gold Dust Lounge @ 419 O’Farrell/Taylor (Staging area…..this will be the only “regular” bar of the crawl)
- 8pm Marrakech Moroccan Restaurant 419 O’Farrell Street @
- 900pm Cinnabar @ 397 Ellis/Jones
- 930pm Jonell’s @ 401 Ellis/Jones
- 1000pm High Tide @ 600 Geary/Jones
- 1030pm RJ’s Sports Bar @ 701 Geary Street/Leavenworth
- 1100pm Nite Cap 699 O’Farrell St/hyde
- 1130pm Gang Way 841 Larkin Street/geary
- 1200+ Diva’s @ 1081 Post Street/Polk
Like this article? Make sure to sign up for our mailing list so you never miss a goddamn thing!