The Adobe Market Place Party is This Saturday!
Remember all that crazy shit that went down with Adobe Books? Well they’ve moved and are having a party to prove it. I’m really cracked out from staring at this computer all day so I”m just gonna copy and paste stuff, but in the meantime, go over and RSVP on the FB event page. They want to know you’re coming:
Join us for our first event at our new home on 24th St!
The Adobe Books & Art Collective will host the first Adobe Marketplace event this Saturday May 18th. Discover the talented local artists and merchants who will sell their wares from the brand-new Adobe Bookstore. Enjoy music, food & drinks.[wd_hustle id="5" type="embedded"/]
This Saturday afternoon event is sponsored by Rainbow Grocery and Speakeasy Ales and Lagers. All bar proceeds and 10% of marketplace sales will be donated to help open the new Adobe Books.
A few of our fabulous participants:
* Cool Try, clothing & accessories by artist Ryan De La Hoz
* Shirts by Amos
* The Bold Italic, products by SF locals- along with postcards, posters and other Bold Italic exclusives
* Most Ancient, limited edition books, experimental comics, and art in print form
* SCRAP, scrounger’s center for reusable art parts
* Jewelry by Sea Pony Couture
* Super Classy Publishing, small editions of handmade books
* Jewelry by While Odin Sleeps
* Yam Books, Oakland–based independent small-press publisher of art books, comics, graphic novels, and zines
* Tiny Splendor, publishing collective representing over 30 artists from around the Bay Area and Los Angeles, zines, artist books & prints & many more!
Come check out our new digs before we officially open in July!
Adobe Books and Art Cooperative
3130 24th St.
Saturday, March 18th, 2-7pm
DJs: Melissa Funk, Tylawave & Andy Pabstalaniec