We’re Sending You an Analog Party at Night at the Jewseum!
The party for the after-work crowd celebrates analog-Hanukkah! Delight in lo-fi charms from a pre-digital life:
– Get busy with typewriters
– Check out the dreidel light table
– Do some cassette tape crafts
– Take in the sound and light chamber with visuals from Mad Alchemy and Sound Bath with Gabrielle Ekedal
– Dig the Books on Bikes with Chronicle Books
– Enjoy wandering troubadours
– Nosh at the Latke Bar by La Cocina’s Blake Kutner
– Sip specialty cocktails & mocktails by Tonic Beverage Catering.
This is gonna be awesome and they only do it a few times a year!
Night at the Jewseum: Light, Analog Edition
Thursday, Dec 14, 2017 | 6–9pm
Free with Museum admission, which is $5 after 5pm
Enter to win tix below or buy yours here.