All the Incredible things BAS Has Accomplished This Year
Over the past year on BrokeAssStuart.com we’ve accomplished the following:
– Publish 700+ articles on the website
– Get the word out about 150+ non-profits, charities, and fundraisers
– Pay dozens of writers and artists to create amazing things
– Promote 2000+ local events.
– Give out thousands of tribute shirts for recently passed away heroes, at cost (meaning $0 profit)
– Break hundreds of stories
– Create hundreds of meaningful pieces of writing
– Help keep the Bay Area, New York, and beyond just a little bit weirder.
And the reason we’ve been able to do so is because of the support of the our members on Patreon.
I know it’s sometimes hard to remember this, but the things you read for free on BAS cost money to make. The site costs about $4500 a month to run, so every single penny that comes in through Patreon (and from the folks who donate through PayPal) makes a huge difference. There have literally been months where the only reason BAS hasn’t shut down is because the money that comes in from supporters like you.
That’s why I’m hoping you’ll help support a site that’s been a free resource for the community for over a decade. It’s important that BrokeAssStuart.com is here to stir shit up for the next decade to come.
So please consider becoming a Patron, at any tier that works for you budget. Really, any amount that you can afford will help us to continue to do the dope shit that we do.
Thank you and I love you!