13 GOP Scandals You Might Have Missed During Trump’s Walter Reed Debacle
This list is going around FB so I figured I’d share it with links so people can verify exactly how evil and corrupt the GOP is. Here is the news we would’ve heard this weekend had Walter Reed not dominated the headlines:
– Coronavirus is surging anew in several states and caused an NFL game cancellation. Read about it right here.
– Kim Guilfoyle (Partner of Don Jr and advisor to POTUS) was exposed as a Sexual Predator. Read about it right here.
Join our weekly newsletter so we can send you awesome freebies, weird events, incredible articles, and gold doubloons (note: one of these is not true).
– CNN is playing tapes of Melania saying “Give me a f*cking break” about children separated from parents. And “Who gives a f*ck about Christmas stuff and decoration? But I have to do it.” Read about it right here.
– GOP leaders very concerned about Trump not condemning White supremacist on national TV. Read about it right here.
– Brad Parscale’s mental breakdown was probably caused, in part, by the impending investigation into his role in campaign fraud for Trump. Read about it right here.
– Barrett didn’t disclose that she signed onto an ad calling for Roe repeal. Read about it right here.
– Wohl and Burkman charged (Voter suppression in Michigan). Read about it right here.
– GOP Texas Gov limits drop boxes to one per county. Harris county is 1500+ square miles. Read about it right here.
– 1600 DOJ Alumni send warning about Bill Barr using his influence to undermine free and fair elections. Read about it right here.
– Daniel Cameron (KY AG) lied to the public about Breonna Taylor. A member of the grand jury is blowing the whistle. Read about it right here.
– Forensic News can reveal, based on exclusive documents, that a small bank in Russia with deep ties to Russian intelligence quietly moved $330 million into Deutsche Bank’s New York branch during the time period that it was lending to Trump. Read about it right here.
– Internal DHS document shows Trump officials were told to make comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse. Read about it right here.
– Donald paid $750 in taxes in 2018 and 2017. Read about it right here.