The Moonlighting Variety Show is Happening in Person on April Fool’s Day!
Moonlighting has been one of the best variety shows in San Francisco for long time and I’m super excited to share that they are finally back and happening live at the Midway on April Fool’s Day!
There will be burlesque, drag, clowning, music, live painting and more! Plus it’s all being done in compliance with the Department of Public Health orders for outdoor dining. Here are the details:
7:30: Show Co-hosted by Jenn Stokes and Bisi
Pay Your Duse – Live Painting with Duser
Just The Tip by Wells Day
Galaxy Storm Dancers
Drag by Persia
Clowning by Snatch Adams
& Burlesque by Redbone
Join our weekly newsletter so we can send you awesome freebies, weird events, incredible articles, and gold doubloons (note: one of these is not true).
Guests are required to reserve a table for entry. Reserve your table right here.
All the Safety Info:
- Guests are required to wear face coverings at all times unless actively eating/drinking.
- Guests must remain at their tables unless they are picking up food/drinks or using the restroom.
- Each table reservation includes either seats for four guests OR seats for six guests. No more than six guests can occupy a table or space around a table at a time.
- Guests are not permitted to congregate in aisleways, between tables, or at food/beverage pick-up.
- Tables can seat either four or six guests from no more than two households.
- All Personnel are required to use Face Coverings as required by the Face Covering Order, wash hands frequently, and maintain a physical distance of at least 6-feet to the extent possible.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the dining area. Contactless ordering & payment are encouraged.
- The Midway is in compliance with all SF DPH Health orders as they pertain to outdoor dining. Additional information is available upon request.
- Designated areas/lines with markings are on the ground to indicate both directions and six-foot distancing.