Amazingly Bad Pet Portraits Offered by Oakland Animal Services
Every now and again something amazing happens in the world of bad, pet art. And when that happens, rest assured www.brokeassstuart.com is on the case!
Oakland Animal Services announced the kickoff of its 4th annual Bad Art Fundraiser! Meaning you can donate to help sheltered animals in the Bay Area and get a custom, unprofessional, and amazing portraits of your own pet if you donate to help animals.
And let’s face it, many of these portraits are priceless:
“Bigger and Badder: Bad Art 4 is Here!”
Here’s how it works: beginning August 21, for a donation of $50, you’ll receive an electronic masterpiece of your BFF. And for $125, they’ll mail you the hard copy of the artwork.
- Make an online gift of $50 (or more) to Friends of Oakland Animal Services (FOAS). Your donation must be made August 21 through August 28.
- Complete the form that will be presented to you after making your donation. (You will be asked to upload your donation receipt and a photo of your pet.)
- Electronic art (gifts of $50 or more) and hardcopy artwork ($125 or more) will be delivered by mid to late October.
- Request as many portraits as you’d like! One photo per donation please.
- Tell your friends and family so they don’t get FOMO!
Howdy! My name is Katy Atchison and I'm an Associate Editor for Broke-Ass Stuart.
I want to take the time to say thank you for supporting independent news media by reading BrokeAssstuart.com. Supporting independent news sources like Broke-Ass Stuart is vital to supporting our community because it amplifies the voices of a wide variety of diverse opinions. You also help support small businesses and local artists by sharing stories from Broke-Ass Stuart.
Because you're one of our supporters, I wanted to send over a pro-tip.
Our bi-weekly newsletter is a great way to get round ups of Broke-Ass Stuart stories, learn about new businesses in The Bay Area, find out about fun local events and be first in line for giveaways.