Newsom May Reclose Bars, All Restaurant Dining, & Big Box Retail Next Week
The new three-week order breaks up the state into five regions and would go into effect 48 hours after any region’s intensive care unit capacity drops below 15%. But, as of today, no regions in California are at that 15% mark.
- Close all bars and wineries, close big box retailers (indoor shopping), and close all restaurant onsite dining (delivery and takeout are ok).
- Close all gyms, barber shops, theaters and large gatherings.
- Schools will remain open where possible, as well as critical infrastructure.
- All state parks, state trails and state beaches will remain open.
- All non-essential work and activities stop between 10PM and 5AM in counties in the Widespread (purple) tier.
FULL STAY AT HOME ORDER will be posted HERE: https://covid19.ca.gov/stay-home-except-for-essential-needs/
As of this Thursday morning, 52 of the state’s 58 counties were in California’s most restrictive COVID tier — Purple. that makes up over 99% of the state’s population. Essentially, every populated area is under the stay at home order, except for Marin county