Unload Some Crap at the Really Really Free Market on Saturday!
I don’t know about you, but I’m kind of ready to be a grown-up and clean out the walk-in closet in my apartment, the doors of which stay perpetually shut to hide the staggering amount of sheer crap I stashed in there the first day I moved in and never got around to actually using. Stuart told you about the Really Really Free Market that takes place the last Saturday of each month in Dolores Park where the idea is everything is offered for FREE, including entertainment and services (just don’t trust that creepy mustachioed hipster offering breast cancer screenings. Duh), and it’s precisely where I’m lugging my garbage this Saturday at 1pm sharp.
This is some crap I’m planning to unload:
– An NIV Teen Study Bible
– A really, really bulky 2nd generation iPod
– An autographed photo of Lori Beth Denberg, the fat chick from the original cast of “All That”
– About 15 cans of chicken gravy left over from a botched 2009 Thanksgiving dinner
– A broken Shake Weight
This is some crap I’m hoping to score:
– A threatening haircut (does that make sense? It totally does in my head)
– An original Nintendo system with Duck Hunt and accompanying accessories (i.e. one gray-and-orange, completely awesome gun)
– Some sort of attitude adjustment
– A turn-of-the-century bird cage
– A pair of size XL or bigger cheer bloomers (don’t ask)
– A brown delicious to the face (FOTC, anyone?)
Remember, no bartering, no trading, and no money allowed at this shindig — everything is FREE. Game on.The Really Really FREE Market at Mission Dolores Park Saturday, May 29, 1pm – 5pm 18th and Dolores [Mission] FREE
Photo by Yelper Mo R.