7 Tasty Summer Cocktails
From the summer classics to some unique cocktails, these are the concoctions you wanna drink on hot summer nights.
It’s not summer without watermelon. There’s also nothing more refreshing than a glass of lemonade. So why not mix them for the best summer cocktail? This watermelon lemonade also has mint and cucumber to cut the sweetness so all of your guests will love it.
- 2 ½ pounds seedless watermelon, chunked
- ¼ cucumber, chunked
- 1 cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 2 ½ cups liquor of your choice
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- Blend watermelon, cucumber and mint. Add lemon juice and blend until smooth. Strain into a pitcher.
- Mix in alcohol and stir in the syrup until combined. Serve and garnish with extra mint or lemon.
Everybody loves sangria and it’s the perfect summer (or anytime) drink, but this mango-peach sangria will be a hit at your next party. You can use your favorite white wine to give it a personalized touch!
- 1 cup mango chunks, frozen
- 1 cup peach slices, frozen
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 2 cans mango nectar
- 1 bottle white wine
Join our weekly newsletter so we can send you awesome freebies, weird events, incredible articles, and gold doubloons (note: one of these is not true).
- Stir all ingredients together and chill for several hours for best results.
Cucumber and honeydew taste great together and this smoothie-like drink will feel amazing on a hot summer day. For an extra surprise, use a cookie scoop to create honeydew balls and slice cucumber to use as a garnish on top of the drink.
- Juice from 1 lime wedge
- 8 ounces gin
- 2 cups cucumber, chopped and peeled
- 2 cups honeydew, chopped
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 1 cup honey
- 5 cups ice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and serve!
This beach-inspired drink is a fruity and easy-to-make cosmo. It’s pink so it looks like fun and it is! It serves great with slices of lime or fresh fruit. If you’re planning a summer shindig at the beach, this drink has to make an appearance.
- 4 cups limeade
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup triple sec
- Stir all ingredients together and chill for a few hours.
It’s bourbon time! If some of your guests prefer iced tea to lemonade, this honey bourbon tea will be sure to make them happy. Stir in slices of orange and mint leaves for an extra garnish and flavor!
- 1 part sparkling lemonade
- 1 part iced tea
- Your favorite honey bourbon to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, garnish and serve over ice!
This fruity and refreshing drink is meant to be made in a mason jar, which will be a hit at your next party. It’s a pink lemonade base mixed with strawberries and alcohol. It screams “drink me while floating in an inner tube in your pool!” If you’re really into party planning, you can even personalize the mason jars for each of your guests and make it a party favor!
- 4 scoops pink lemonade mix
- 1 cup watermelon vodka
- 1/3 cup triple sec
- 1/3 cup coconut rum
- Water (if needed)
- Mix all ingredients in a mason jar and serve!
Blue Ocean Breeze
Warning: may make your mouth blue. This super easy to make drink is reminiscent of the blue kool-aid we all loved as kids. Enjoy it next to the pool or on the beach watching the waves, either way it will be a great addition to your summer get-together.
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 2 ounces Blue Curacao liquor
- Shake all ingredients together and serve over ice. Garnish with cherry, lemon or lime.
These drinks will be sure to make a splash at your summer parties this season! Whether it’s a barbecue, a pool party or a beach bash, bring these drinks to be the life of the party!