All The Election Night Parties In San Francisco
The Bay's best newsletter for underground events & news
Its almost over and after you vote today, there will be nothing left to do but drink. Here is a roundup of all the SF election night parties.
Unless otherwise noted parties are free and start when the polls close at 8pm
- El Rio 3158 Mission St with Hillary Ronen for Supervisor, Tom Temprano for City College Board, Yes on prop H, No on Q&R, SF League of Pissed Off Voters, Harvey Milk LGBT Democratic Club and the Bernal Heights Democratic Club
- SF Oasis 298 11th St 7pm with the San Francisco Democratic Party, Supervisor Aaron Peskin,
Yes on Props C & M, and No on Props P & U
- Slim’s 333 11th St with Jane Kim for State Senate, Bevan Dufty for BART Board, Rafael Mandelman for City College Board, Mark Sanchez for School Board, Yes on Proposition W and Yes on Proposition X
- Hawthorn 46 Geary St with Lateefah Simon for BART Board, Stevon Cook for SF School Board, and Matt Haney for SF School Board
- Club Waiziema 543 Divisidero with Dean Preston for Supervisor
- Roxie Theatre 3117 16th St, doors at 6:30 pm Join 91.7 KALW for a live Election Night broadcast hosted by Your Call’s Rose Aguilar.
- Sip Wine Bar 4704 Mission St with Kim Alvarenga for Supervisor
- Slate Bar 2925 16th St 7pm Hosted by San Francisco Berniecrats
- ROH Bar inside the Holiday Inn at 1500 Van Ness hosted by San Francisco for Hillary
- Great Star Theatre 636 Jackson St doors 7pm, movie 8pm Come watch the Presidential voting results trickle in as we spend the night watching the Cult-Classic Movie “Idiocracy”
- Origin SF 1538 Fillmore with London Breed for Supervisor
- Bissap Baobab 3372 19th St with Joshua Arce for Supervisor
- Brigade Offices 524 3rd St, registration required Join Brigade as we watch the returns come in all evening long. Food and drinks will be provided
- The Chapel 777 Valencia, 5pm Live coverage of the Presidential Election results. Once the winner is announced – DJ Jonathan Toubin will take the stage for a late-night dance party.
- ODC Theatre 17th St with Yes on Prop S
- Muka 370 Grove St with Yes on Props A & B
- The Plough and Stars 116 Clement St with Sandra Lee Fewer for Supervisor
- Trick Dog 3010 20th St Bring in your “I Voted” sticker for a free drink and a new collectable “I Voted” Trick Dog button. Red and Blue drink specials whenever a state is called.
- High Fantasy 133 Turk St 10pm Election Night Dance and Drag party
- Steins 731 Clement St with Jonathan Lynens for Supervisor
- Precita Park Cafe 500 Precita 5:30 All day happy hour specials, schwag, pizza specials
- SPiN San Francisco Wear your “I VOTED” sticker to get access to patriotic cocktails & ping pong specials!
- Spark Social SF 601 Mission Bay Happy Hour Drink Specials 4pm-7pm and 8 Food Truck
Like this article? Make sure to sign up for our mailing list so you never miss a goddamn thing!
Tags:campaign parties sf