10 Pictures of Hunter Pence Being Hella Weird
Hunter Pence, the beautiful weirdo right fielder for the San Francisco Giants. This Texas native has given the world so many awkward amazing moments it was truly hard to narrow them down. But this lovable nerd certainly makes the National League West more interesting. With 201 career home runs he’s grand-slammed his way into our hearts and….and nightmares. Bless you Hunter!
1. With the ability to transform into a dead-ringer of Matthew McConaughey, he also is able to take on Matt’s infamous bongo skills.via m.mlb.com
2. But also has the inability to hide that fact that green apple Gatorade is terrible.via ilxor.com
3. Remembering his time in Philly he still seems rather fond of the Phanatic….a little too fond.via irritant.blogspot.com
4. It’s a true talent to look like Daniel Stern and be totally carefree at the same time.via fatmanwriting.com
5. But honestly, what kind of monster eats pizza with a fork?!via m.mlb.com
6. Hunter must be a boggart because he looks riddikulus. Yes, I made a Harry Potter joke.via twitter.com/hunterpence
7. Sir, your direwolf does not appear to be regulation?via twitter.com/hunterpence
8. 10 minutes into Baseball and chill when he gives you the look…via reddit.com
9. You know what Hunter, I’ll give you this one. That’s vaguely close to the face I made when I met Obama too.via aroundthefoghorn.com
10. Here’s to questing for another championship Mr. Pence!via twitter.com/hunterpence
Howdy! My name is Katy Atchison and I'm an Associate Editor for Broke-Ass Stuart.
I want to take the time to say thank you for supporting independent news media by reading BrokeAssstuart.com. Supporting independent news sources like Broke-Ass Stuart is vital to supporting our community because it amplifies the voices of a wide variety of diverse opinions. You also help support small businesses and local artists by sharing stories from Broke-Ass Stuart.
Because you're one of our supporters, I wanted to send over a pro-tip.
Our bi-weekly newsletter is a great way to get round ups of Broke-Ass Stuart stories, learn about new businesses in The Bay Area, find out about fun local events and be first in line for giveaways.
If you’d like to get our newsletter, signup right here, it takes 5 seconds.