First Week of the Month = So Many FREE Activities!
Here’s a brief rundown of the crazy amount of FREE stuff that the first week of the month offers (with links to the details). After the first week of February, you’ll be back to your broke-ass ways, eating ramen and feeling uncultured, so make the most of these days!
- Legion of Honor = FREE
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts = FREE
- SF MoMA = FREE
- Conservatory of Flowers = FREE
- Cartoon Art Museum = Pay what you wish
- de Young Museum = FREE
- Museum of Craft and Folk Art = FREE
- Exploratorium = FREE
- Bay Area Discovery Museum (Sausalito) = FREE
- SF Zoo = FREE to SF residents (though the guilt on your conscience for supporting a zoo costs much much more)
- Oakland Art Murmur = FREE